 Local / Australia / 6453
    Re: Bionicles: we can rebuild them... —Eric Lanteigne
   (...) I don't know if I got this wrong but I thought that Matt was just joking in a sarcastic way - especially when he is saying that you can not possibly attach any other component to them. I may be wrong... If there is any problem with the new (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Bionicles: we can rebuild them... —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Thank you for *getting it* Eric. My faith in the readers of LUGNET is restored! Matt (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic.bionicle)