 Local / Australia / 6439
6438  |  6440
Subject:
Bionicle promo CD at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 12:40:54 GMT

I got a Bionicle promo CD from TRU today, purchase of TOA required.  I think
these are the same ones that came in the cans in other countries. These are
in limited quantities, so if you want one, you had better get in to TRU quick.

It has some pretty neat animations on it, as well as a brief overview on the
legend, mask, toa etc.

Martin