 Local / Australia / 6383
  Re: 50% off lego at Myers

"Benjamin Whytcross" <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GFn06F.6p@lugnet.com... (...) This is great info Ben, but one little thing: if future, would it be too much trouble to tell us the set names as well, to save us mortals having to (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 50% off lego at Myers

(...) typed up and sent out as soon as possible. BTW, I STILL haven't worked out exactly which set the brick at Sue Ann's came from, though I now have 3 with red printing myself :) Benjamin Whytcross [who'll try and take more time on his posts in (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 50% off lego at Myers

(...) ummm... which brick was this Ben? I've been buried under a pile of unsorted lego and have forgotten which one you mean... cheers SAB (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 50% off lego at Myers

(...) It was a white 1x6 brick with 'LEGO' printed in the middle of one side. I still think it was nly in a pack of 'named' beams, but I also think I've seen it in a set in a catalogue as well :( Benjamin Whytcross (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 50% off lego at Myers

(...) Oh THAT brick - had forgotten all about it... cheers sue ann (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)