 Local / Australia / 6370
  Re: I'm Freee...eee

(...) Someone needs to write a best-selling self-help book, extolling the therapeutic value of playing with bricks. James could add grey highlights to his hair and adopt a USian accent with Danish roots, and do the talk show circuit. James becomes a (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: I'm Freee...eee

(...) Haha, I am a Chiro Assistant we do a bunch of Therapy type stuff. Maybe I should recommend this one to the boss :P I already bugged him to buy the office LEGO for the youngin's (...) Eek! (...) not to mention brickbashing :P and starts the new (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)