 Local / Australia / 6266
Re: Removing printing from slope bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 05:48:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richie Dulin writes:
My current project involves lots of blue 33deg slope bricks (3x4 and 3x2).
Unfortunately, a substantial proportion of my collection is the decorated
variety (from the Timmy set 4225 mostly).

Does Brasso take the printing off slopes, or does the surface texture get in
the way?

I dunno if this will help?  But ya can look at it anyway :)

blaue Lego Dachsteine, 00076 Item #1608200868  -
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1608200868

Mel :)

Cheers

Richie Dulin