 General / 31365
Re: Removing printing from slope bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 06:57:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Melody Brown writes:
In lugnet.general, Richie Dulin writes:
My current project involves lots of blue 33deg slope bricks <snip>
I dunno if this will help?  But ya can look at it anyway :)

Thanks, but I'd rather not increase my collection of blue any more than
necessary. And I can't forsee a need for 33deg blue slopes in any planned
future creations - but I could, of course, always plan some more :)

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Patrician of Brick-Morpork.