 General / 31366
Re: New S@H Sculpture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 13:15:44 GMT

In lugnet.build, Holger Matthes writes:
Hi folks,

last weekend I recieved a beta-version from LEGO®'s new sculpture:

The FOKKER Dr. I know as "Red Baron".

See pictures at: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5190

..now the Sopwith Camel has got its enemy ;-)

Kind regards,

HoMa

Very nice, I mean WOW!!! If this is your MOC, it is excellent and I suggest you
offer the instructions. Again very fine work, chapeau!

If this is a true official Lego release than I believe that should be another
good seller (if not a good seller - at least a good set to own)

My own Sopwith is laying on the field just like a retired plane. With a Fokker
to go with it I can make it relive the days of its era.

Eric.