 Local / Australia / 6258
6257  |  6259
Subject:
Removing printing from slope bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 00:13:10 GMT

My current project involves lots of blue 33deg slope bricks (3x4 and 3x2).
Unfortunately, a substantial proportion of my collection is the decorated
variety (from the Timmy set 4225 mostly).

Does Brasso take the printing off slopes, or does the surface texture get in
the way?

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Patrician of Brick-Morpork