 Local / Australia / 6140
Re: Building big
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 03:32:36 GMT

From: "Richard Parsons" <richard_w_parsons@hotmail.com>
In lugnet.loc.au, Dave Low writes:
Just don't tell them about the top secret STUDS plan to take over the
world...
(snip)
And yes its a joke ;-)  All just a funny funny joke.  Hoo, we're all
laughing here.  Laughing ourselves silly.  No-one at Studs is trying to • take
over the world.  Don't you worry about that.

Watch out BUGS!  Despite what he is saying, note the Joe Bjelke Peterson
quote at the end of the last paragraph.  I think he has QLD in his sights,
hence trying to send David Drew up there, on the Guise that he is getting a
job up there.  I smell something fishy going on here!

Martin (just doing my bit to help catch up with the UK, looks like we have
succeeded)

All of the above should be considered humorous, or at least a bad attempt at
it from a twisted mind.