 Local / Australia / 6139
Re: Building big
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 03:11:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Dave Low writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:
Fnord, mate, fnord.

Ahh! Good to see that someone else regularly consults their pineal gland.
Hail Eris!

Just don't tell them about the top secret STUDS plan to take over the world...

David, PLEASE!!

If I have to speak to you again about discussing these matters outside the
walls of Strategic Studly Oversight, I will unperson your ID and take back
your fez.  And don't think for one minute that your involvment with the
Special Studly Weapons Team will protect you either.  I for one am not
impressed - anyone could have invented the minifig scale phaser, it just
happenned to be you.

Richard
Security Officer, Strategic Studly Oversight
Still baldly going...

FUT:lugnet.loc.au.nsw.studs.confidential.strategic.project:take-over-the-world

And yes its a joke ;-)  All just a funny funny joke.  Hoo, we're all
laughing here.  Laughing ourselves silly.  No-one at Studs is trying to take
over the world.  Don't you worry about that.

Mwoo ha ha ha ha.   MWOO HA HA HA HA Ha ha ha ha ha.