 Local / Australia / 6103
Re: Please find enclosed a replacement head - LA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 08:01:14 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:

An undamaged JT (or similar) head?

Done.

(Speaking of trades, how many dark pink seats do you need?)

As many as you have, what colour seats do you want ?

Alas, you wouldn't see the deformity through the fishbowl (the cracks are
very fine, but I'm sure they could be easily opened up!).
I'll bring it to the next S'fest so you can be amazed.

I have had overprinted facial features before, never structural damage.

pete.w