 Local / Australia / 6085
6084  |  6086
Subject:
Please find enclosed a replacement head - LA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 00:04:24 GMT

My latest Soccer Bus contained a broken piece. The Johnny Thunder head had
three cracks along its axis dividing the head into three near equal parts,
so I reported it to Lego Australia (it's still in one piece, it just doesn't
grip very tightly).

The replacement arrived yesterday, in a Lego(tm) ziplock bag, in a large
padded bag, with a 'with compliments' slip with the message "Please find
enclosed a replacement head" (which my wife finds amusing). They gave me two
hairpieces as well (one brown, one black), but they gave me a pointy
moustache head rather than a JT head (I prefer the pointy moustache head
anyway[1]).

Now, a genuine Lego zip lock bag has got to be worth *a lot*, right? ;-)

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Patrician of Brick-Morpork

1. Much easier to customise: eg add a triangular goatee for that diabolic look.