 Local / Australia / 604
Re: Clearance sale heads-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 22:39:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
Sorry about the last post...It turns out that the sets are for their July
sale, and I was unable to get the prices, although When I do find out, I'll
let you know [I'd still expect them in the range I mentioned].

5988 Temple of Anubis
6033 Treasure Ambush
6093 Ninja Fortress
6491 Timecruiser buggy
6982 Explorien spaceship

Ben, What about the 6491? I hope it is considerably less than $90 as it's US
MSRP is $4.50!

Pete Callaway