 Local / Australia / 5989
  Anyone know a seller from the US?

Hi I was wondering if anyone knew a seller from the US that you would highly reccomend, please give me the persons name ande e-mail so I can contact them (I soudn like a answering machine) :) Regards, James P.S: THANKS FOR ANYONE WHO REPLIES! (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Anyone know a seller from the US?

(...) From an e-mail conversation, JamesN would also be happy with the name of someone plesant who can forward a S@H package for him (presumably reimbursed for thier trouble). James (who's happy to wait for S@H.Au to overcome "techinical (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Anyone know a seller from the US?

(...) WELL...a friend from work is heading over to the US in 2 weeks, for a fortnight visiting his family over there...I'm planning on putting in an order later this week, and anyone who is interested [and can put up the money now, and is willing to (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)