 Local / Australia / 6014
Re: Anyone know a seller from the US?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 11:56:23 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, James Ng writes:
Hi I was wondering if anyone knew a seller from the US that you would highly
recommend, please give me the persons name and e-mail so I can contact them
(I sound like a answering machine) :)

From an e-mail conversation, JamesN would also be happy with the name of
someone plesant who can forward a S@H package for him (presumably reimbursed
for thier trouble).

WELL...a friend from work is heading over to the US in 2 weeks, for a
fortnight visiting his family over there...I'm planning on putting in an
order later this week, and anyone who is interested [and can put up the
money now, and is willing to wait a month or so] can email me at
bwhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au and I'll add their order on. postage will then
only be from Melbourne to where ever. [assuming the total order isn't too
large :) ] Alternatively, I can email you the address to have the package
sent too, and you can place your own orders...just give me warning of
approximate size of the order so he's not landed with too much...customs may
not be very forgiving with 1/2 a plane load of lego :)

James (who's happy to wait for S@H.Au to overcome "techinical difficulties")

Benjamin Whytcross [who wouldn't advise holding your breath for this to happen.]