 Local / Australia / 5982
Re: 10000 Guarded Inn (formerly 6067)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 23:38:24 GMT

It does look like a good set for parts, But i can't see myself buying one
unless we get S&H in Australia. I don't think i would go to the extra
trouble and expense of importing one.
--
Jason King
LugNet #665

Kerry Raymond <kerry@dstc.edu.au> wrote in message
What's the consensus on this re-release of the Guarded Inn? Having been • well
and truly in my Dark Ages through the castle era, is this something I • should
be seeking to acquire (assuming I can circumvent the logistical • constraints
of getting it from S@H)?

Kerry

--
Kerry Raymond