 Local / Australia / 5955
    Re: Brick Bay Question —James Ng
   Thanks for all those who replied. I opened my shop on Monday and I already got an order from the US, all my western I put up and now its all sold, :). That is 16 items!!! I listened to your advice, bcause if you look some of my prices look like (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Brick Bay Question —Jason King
   Good to hear, It can be a bit of work for sellers. But heh it's Lego, I am sure there is worse work you could do. Anyway I thoroughly enjoy it all. -- Jason King LugNet #665 James Ng <james_ng@start.com.au> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)