 Local / Australia / 5943
    Re: David Jones Melb —Andrew McCarthy
   Hi David Jones in Melbourne are giving away a Gunjan Patrol everytime you spend more than $25 on lego using a David Jones card. Given that they cost 26.95 themselves, it's a pretty good deal if you have a card, unfortunately I don't :( oh, in case (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: David Jones Melb —Pete White
     In lugnet.loc.au, Andrew McCarthy writes: Hi Andrew, welcome aboard. (...) David Jones seem to take a different tack to the other retailers, though they do have xx% sales as well. The Gungan Patrol's initial retail price of $36 was a bit (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: David Jones Melb —George Georgiou
   Hello Andrew Nice to see that you have de-lurked!!!! So whats your favourite theme?? Where abouts in Melbourne are ya?? Hopefully we will see you at one of our gatherings, which have been mostly happening at Sue-Anns place (thanks Sue-Ann)!!! Speak (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)