 Local / Australia / 5927
  Brick Bay Question

what currency is it in? Regards, James (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brick Bay Question

(...) James, have you been pricing in AU$ ? All the shops I have looked at are the world currency, the US$. Those crater plates are worth a bit more. pete.w (nice to meet you, on the weekend) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brick Bay Question

(...) Hi James, my Lego Ego store now sells in both Australian and US, it's listed as US$ but in the description I have also included Australian's prices too :) I have had a bunch of questions about what currency I sell in, so for some it's (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brick Bay Question

Yeah for ease of comparison everyone lists in US$. Like Mel I have people asking me all the time about the currency. I have it on my splash page, and also on my terms and conditions so that people see it before they place an order. P.S. I hope (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brick Bay Question

Thanks for all those who replied. I opened my shop on Monday and I already got an order from the US, all my western I put up and now its all sold, :). That is 16 items!!! I listened to your advice, bcause if you look some of my prices look like (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brick Bay Question

Good to hear, It can be a bit of work for sellers. But heh it's Lego, I am sure there is worse work you could do. Anyway I thoroughly enjoy it all. -- Jason King LugNet #665 James Ng <james_ng@start.com.au> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)