 Local / Australia / 5919
  Re: results of saturday night trade

I would have to agree with this statement. I am not to sure what everyone got, but I will take Sue Ann's word for it, I can tell you what I didn't get!!! I didn't get nearly enough castle minifigs as I would have liked. But I will hopefully be (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: results of saturday night trade

(...) Looks like a new term has evolved here. Maybe it needs adding to the FAQ :-) Flubber - The extra bits of paper (catalogues etc.) that comes with a Lego set. Martin (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)