 Local / Australia / 5916
  Studly foray to Melbourne

Evening all, Home at last after a great long weekend south of the border. I had a great time meeting Melbourne dudes and getting a feel for just how differently Lego is done just a thousand kilometres away :-) Special thanks to Ben and Mandy, and (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Studly foray to Melbourne

(...) Here! Here! (...) I am also well pleased with what I brought home. Flubber? Who would have thought it could be exchanged for bricks. (...) I am sure the next ship out of Port Block will be sporting some very cool torpedo tubes. (And I am (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Studly foray to Melbourne

(...) Yes, I think it was a great success, well done. It was a pity Mandy wasn't feeeling well on the day, maybe it was the exposure to large amounts of ABS :-) (...) Glad to be of service, the 2 trucks I received have already undergone some slight (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)