 Local / Australia / 5914
Re: And the July Surprise is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 20:13:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Dave Low writes:
I'm heading for Tallahassee, Florida -- should I watch out for dimpled chads?

No...  but watch out for a beat up Ford pick-up truck cleaning out legos
from various stores around town :)

-DaveL

Drop me an email when you get there... I'll take a day and run up there, clean
out a few stores, then we can do lunch <g>   just/kidding  (about cleaning out
the stores) :)

Ray (about 2.5 hours drive from Tally)