 Local / Australia / 590
Re: A recent Lego-oriented trip
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2000 23:19:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:
would you believe I found a _second_ monorail expansion set today, I can't
believe my luck. I could make a pretty decent layout now... if I had the
space :-(

Does that make it a monorail expansion expansion set. You should expect a
third set soon (they come in threes you know).
On the space problem, maybe you need to learn to sleep wertically like a bat.

It's be great to do the same thing maybe next year. I'll bring a MOC next
time, too. Or I could just bring another bootload of Lego sets.... ;-)

It would be good to see a MOC in the plastic from your site.
Don't know if you can find a boot full of Lego again on any route.
Maybe grab another AFOL on the way !

The yellow and red buses await your return !

pete.w