 Local / Australia / 5823
  Re: Gunning for third. Gaining on the UK

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GECwHA.AEo@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) I think that James meant most noisy as in "most posts per capita", but I haven't done the sums. But yeah, I think that overall our being so (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Gunning for third. Gaining on the UK

(...) I did the sums earlier (and posted in LUGnet but I'm too lazy to look the reference up) and we are WAY in front per capita (by a factor of 10 if I recall). But yes that was the general idea, that even a handful of LEGO fans can make a (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)