 Local / Australia / 5785
Re: Who has a substanstial Lego Army
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 10:29:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Zac Soden writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, George Georgiou writes:
Hi everyone,

I have been trying to amass a Lego army for Brickwars for a little while now
(and its going a bit slow due to funds). I am curious to see what other
people have amassed in terms of a fighting force.

I am personally interested in the Castle era, and I would like to know who
would possibly be an opposing force in Castle Brickwars in any future
events.

I will be counting my 'small' force and posting the info here soon. I have
seen what others have done in the Lugnet.castle newsgroup and the amount of
minfigs has been amazing.

I am hanging out for the chance to see a good sized battle at the Melbourne
Meeting in June.

Thanks
George Georgiou

The best things Lego ever invented for creating space armies was those
minifig pack, but in more recent times, the $3.25 astronaut which was
dicontinued this year. I bought four of them because they came with so many
good parts.

ZaC

I'll have to agree about the impulse sets...but I prefered the two that
contained 'Johnny Thunder'...as can be seen from the make-up of my forces :)

Benjamin Whytcross [still looking for $1.76 copies of these 2 sets :) ]