 Local / Australia / 5776
  Re: Membership

(...) A point to note (to any reading, not just the thread participants), it used to be that in order to get your sign in password, you had to wait for the mail to arrive, as it was printed there, and Todd wasn't keen on sending it out by email. (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Membership

(...) You are correct. I joined about 2 months ago (member #1000) and received my password by email one day after Todd received my payment via Paypal (I don't know if he is always so quick though). Ken (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.admin.general)