 Local / Australia / 5757
    The Fleet (was: AT-ST PBYs finished testing) —James Howse
   (...) I was going to post a seperate message but since I don't have any photos, much less a web-site, here is fine. After some rebuilding of already completed parts, building of some new parts and general mess making and lego de-sorting, the (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: The Fleet (was: AT-ST PBYs finished testing) —Benjamin Whytcross
   (...) Right...that's it...I think all consideration of 'resting' men and equipement can be dropped if that's how you're going to behave. That said, I'm hoping the R.B.R. can count on the 'Bond-uland' [Sue Ann ?], along with Ross' mechanised forces, (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)