 Local / Australia / 5730
    Re: AFOL groups in AUS (was: Shop On-Line) —Adam Wood
   Being new to the whole idea - I have to ask, What's involved? What is the definition of 'group'? Are we sitll talking about online shopping? Is it possible to have a show of hands from Perthites? (I refuse to use the term 'sandgropper'). Cheers, (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: AFOL groups in AUS (was: Shop On-Line) —Pete White
   (...) Topics often mutate, as this one has. The NSW group started in Feb 2000 with four attendees (Santosh would have been five, but was on holidays). Groups have meetings every so often (every 2 mnths in the NSW case) where people talk Lego, (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)