 Local / Australia / 5715
  Re: Any more Geminis (was: Everyone's Invited!)

(...) Aquarian I'm afraid -- but maybe we could have an informal birthday/dinner/plan...mall-scale display session before we blow out the candles on the Bricktorian troops for once and for all... --DaveL (old sets good, vegetation better) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Any more Geminis (was: Everyone's Invited!)

(...) Aquarian as well...but that won't prevent me joining in with whatever is decided :) BTW, I think I'll get Mandy to come along, and tell her that she can light the Welshishish troops lives up...She'd really love doing that [with any flame in (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)