 Local / Australia / 5720
Re: Any more Geminis (was: Everyone's Invited!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 13:28:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Dave Low writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Aaron Coghill writes:
HEY,  My birthdays on the 15th June as well. A bouble birthday party.

Melody Brown <black666beast@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I am planning to have a Lego Birthday Party! Wooohooo! hahaha as I will
be 26 :((( on June the 15th.

HA.... my B/Day is on the 7th June...:  ) the Thursday before the Melb
meet...
Kev..: )

Do we have any more Gemini Legorians ? My birthday is late May !

Aquarian I'm afraid -- but maybe we could have an informal
birthday/dinner/planning/small-scale display session before we blow out the
candles on the Bricktorian troops for once and for all...

Aquarian as well...but that won't prevent me joining in with whatever is
decided :)

BTW, I think I'll get Mandy to come along, and tell her that she can light
the Welshishish troops lives up...She'd really love doing that [with any
flame in sight :) ] then again, with the Bric-torian's [must work out the
spelling of this] new ammunition and armament suppliers, I'm sure they could
do as good a job. [And yes, we still have safeties as optional on the
flame-throwers :) ]

Benjamin Whytcross

--DaveL
(old sets good, vegetation better)