 Local / Australia / 5703
  Re: Venue located for June lego meet!

Hello Sue Ann and all others I might need a small table, as I plan on bringing some town and space sets that I have acquired for trade. There will be approximately 15 - 20 sets ranging in size from '1 baseplate' in size to the "small set" size. (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Venue located for June lego meet!

(...) no worries...Johnny thunders aren't a pre-requisite for joining the fray on the side of right :) Benjamin Whytcross (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)