 Local / Australia / 5573
Re: Amazing what you find...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 12:25:24 GMT

Lots of things in there from my child hood. No food though.
I wish i had looked after my Lego stuff a bit better back then.
Oh well i know better now. I also wish my Mum was around so i could thank
her for all the cool Lego she bought me as a child....:-))

Melody Brown <black666beast@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.au, Jason King writes:
Well i was digging through my wardrobe just now and what should i find.

1. 6000 Idea Book, no cover but still in good condition. Even the • stickers
are still there. Well didn't it bring back some memories.
When i got this book as a child I had nowhere near enough elements to • build
any thing in it. Now, well i 'd have a bit better chance.

2. Tail Top fin from 6368 Jet Airliner.

3.Instructions for Sets 8055 and 6657.

Might be worth spending a whole day in there you never know what i might
find.

(Reminiscing of past times)
--
Jason King
LugNet #665

Were there any Monsters under your bed too?  Did your cupboard have doors • in
the back of it?  Either you havn't cleaned your cupboard for a long time • or
your room is a mess to need a whole day! hehe :P

Mel

P.S the worst thing I ever found in my brother's wardrobe was a few week's
supply of sandwiches EWWWWW!