 Local / Australia / 5571
    Amazing what you find... —Jason King
   Well i was digging through my wardrobe just now and what should i find. 1. 6000 Idea Book, no cover but still in good condition. Even the stickers are still there. Well didn't it bring back some memories. When i got this book as a child I had (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Amazing what you find... —Melody Brown
   (...) Were there any Monsters under your bed too? Did your cupboard have doors in the back of it? Either you havn't cleaned your cupboard for a long time or your room is a mess to need a whole day! hehe :P Mel P.S the worst thing I ever found in my (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Amazing what you find... —Jason King
   Lots of things in there from my child hood. No food though. I wish i had looked after my Lego stuff a bit better back then. Oh well i know better now. I also wish my Mum was around so i could thank her for all the cool Lego she bought me as a (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)