 Local / Australia / 5571
  Amazing what you find...

Well i was digging through my wardrobe just now and what should i find. 1. 6000 Idea Book, no cover but still in good condition. Even the stickers are still there. Well didn't it bring back some memories. When i got this book as a child I had (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Amazing what you find...

(...) Were there any Monsters under your bed too? Did your cupboard have doors in the back of it? Either you havn't cleaned your cupboard for a long time or your room is a mess to need a whole day! hehe :P Mel P.S the worst thing I ever found in my (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Amazing what you find...

Lots of things in there from my child hood. No food though. I wish i had looked after my Lego stuff a bit better back then. Oh well i know better now. I also wish my Mum was around so i could thank her for all the cool Lego she bought me as a (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)