 Local / Australia / 557
    Warning: May contain offensive language! Was Re: Some US-like things about LUGNET —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Cheer up, Paul, you may get a chuckle out of this story. Okay, so I'm driving along the road (in Northern California, USA) all properly in my Volvo station wagon with my four- and six-year-old kids safely buckled in their seats, and I'm (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

        Re: Warning: May contain offensive language! Was Re: Some US-like things about LUGNET —Selçuk Göre
    (...) Muwhahahhaaa....what a story...:-) Besides the page is funny (especially for a cat lover like me, always with cats for the last 17 years) enough, I ROFL when I tried to visualize your little kids trying to mimic Todd's very funny looking (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)