 Local / Australia / 5548
Re: where can you buy lego in OZ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 06:59:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson writes:
I am doing a multimedia project on lego and I plan to have a page on
buying lego (new, not 2nd hand) in australia.
So far I have the folowing:
kmart
target
myer/grace bros
toyworld
ozbricks.com
bigw
toys R us
harris scarfe

Does anyone know of any other stores that stock a range of lego
(woolworths doesnt count :)

Why doesn't Woolworths count? I'd include them and also some Coles Supermarkets.

Plus:
Toy Kingdom
dstore.com.au
toysandmore.com.au (The public half of Educational Experience, sells subset
of retail range)
davidjones.com.au (limited)
Dick Smith Electronics and the online store dse.com.au (Mindstorms and
Accessories only).
Birchalls (Tas only).  There are probably lots of other independent/regional
stores around the country.

There are also the DACTA suppliers:
Moore Educational in Melbourne (usually won't sell to public)
Educational Experience in Sydney (also has a website and will sell to the
public)

Please do share your final list :)

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com