 Local / Australia / 5545
  where can you buy lego in OZ

I am doing a multimedia project on lego and I plan to have a page on buying lego (new, not 2nd hand) in australia. So far I have the folowing: kmart target myer/grace bros toyworld ozbricks.com bigw toys R us harris scarfe Does anyone know of any (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: where can you buy lego in OZ

(...) Hobbyco in Sydney does. Not real cheap though (but therefore a potential source of older sets). Cheers Richie Dulin (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: where can you buy lego in OZ

(...) Why doesn't Woolworths count? I'd include them and also some Coles Supermarkets. Plus: Toy Kingdom dstore.com.au toysandmore.com.au (The public half of Educational Experience, sells subset of retail range) davidjones.com.au (limited) Dick (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: where can you buy lego in OZ

(...) ___...___ Yay! finally my computer virus has gone! Anyway here is my list for Lego: STORES: WEB STORES: AUCTION SITES: ETC!!! Coles (some) they have a small range!) Mr Toys (Toyworld but also they do have a difference) World for Kids Brisbane (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: where can you buy lego in OZ

(...) And while we are talking about airports, add Adelaide Airport to the list; in the Ansett/Qantas shared terminal - Qantas side John (Who walks onto the tarmac to board planes at Adelaide Airport as a passenger due to no aerobridges) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: where can you buy lego in OZ

I am more interested in your Multimedia project??? What's it about?? Is it an animation? A website? - I am curious...please share it with us when you have finished. Thanks George (who doesn't know any other places to buy Lego than the ones already (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: where can you buy lego in OZ

(...) Also Daimaru in Melbourne, which currently has 4229 (assorted bricks) for $29, about half price. Aroleon (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: where can you buy lego in OZ

(...) Ah, the TRU bargain (are they affilated in anyway I wonder). <Caution: do not approach this sale carrying a credit card> And By the way, welcome to Lugnet:Localities:Australia I haven't seen your name before. It's always nice to see new people (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)