 Local / Australia / 5540
    Wanted: Duplo killer whale —Martin Scragg
   Does anyone have a Duplo killer whale that they want to part with? I'd prefer the large one, but any will do. Martin (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Wanted: Duplo killer whale —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) Possibly, but I'll have to check. Once upon a time I knew exactly how many spares of which Duplo animals I had, these days I've lost track. To everyone: On that note, I'm after the Duplo leopard (big) from this years Zoo set. I'd be willing to (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)