 Local / Australia / 5541
Re: Wanted: Duplo killer whale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 23:41:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
Does anyone have a Duplo killer whale that they want to part with?  I'd
prefer the large one, but any will do.

Possibly, but I'll have to check.  Once upon a time I knew exactly how many
spares of which Duplo animals I had, these days I've lost track.

To everyone: On that note, I'm after the Duplo leopard (big) from this years
Zoo set.  I'd be willing to swap for another Duplo animal, so if anyone
wants to swap let me know which one you're after and I'll see what I've got
spare (I don't have spares of every animal).

Hey, while I'm at it, anyone have a spare black Duplo seal (the older
version of the grey one)?

Deidre (who notes that as a group we seem to have ditched org.au for trade
requests and is following form).
drb@tasmail.com