 Local / Australia / 553
RE: Pax Americana (was Re: Where did you lot spring from?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 01:54:56 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Schlickbernd [mailto:corsair@schlickbernd.org]
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2000 11:50 AM
To: lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com; lugnet.off-topic.debate@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Pax Americana (was Re: Where did you lot spring from?)

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Callaway writes:

I still get asked about Kangaroos in the middle of Sydney • and pet Koala's in
the back yard, and they're quite serious when they ask! One • myth that's true
though is that Cadbury's chocolate is better than Hershey's • (and I can speak
from a tasting experience). <GD&R>

I have coyotes and roadrunners in mine.  :-)

What myth?  Hershey's chocolate sucks.  Cadbury's not the
best, but it's a darn
sight better than most of the junk they sell in America.

Bruce

Well, I've never tasted Hershey's, but I do know Cadbury's is miles ahead of
Whitmans for taste. [The only good thing I can say for Whitmans is that the
boxes would probably be good for storing small lego parts in.]

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsary..Growing up isn't :-)