 Local / Australia / 5512
    Bulk Orders @ LEGO AU and 82 class —Eli Donati
    Today I got the bulk packs of bricks mainly 2x4 & 1x1 from LEGO I ordered only after ordering them on Tuesday see it can be DONE, and got all the pieces I asked for to help buld my 1:14 or 1:16 scale class 82 fright corp loco which has all ready (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Bulk Orders @ LEGO AU and 82 class —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) Hi Eli, Did you ask for brick counts specific to your needs or did you order the prepacked bulk brick packs as available overseas at Shop At Home? Do you have any info on what else Lego Australia has that they're not telling us about? Thanks (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Bulk Orders @ LEGO AU and 82 class —Eli Donati
   (...) Are yes I did ask for a specific brick count but they do not carry a full range of element the best thing to do is to, in writing to LA quote the amount of the element needed dimensions eg 1x1 and colour of about 12 items I asked for I only (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Bulk Orders @ LEGO AU and 82 class —Zac Soden
     Does this mean that we can ring Lego, give them our credit card number and they will send us whater size and colour bricks we want? Is there a Lego Australia website or do you just ring them? This sound cool! zSoden (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Bulk Orders @ LEGO AU and 82 class —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) FYI: The 81mm tyre service packs are currently (for a short time) available in Europe. This information may help your leverage, or if you have a connection in Europe, they may be able to get these to you. Item 5246, IIRC. (Sorry, I've maxed (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Bulk Orders @ LEGO AU and 82 class —Eli Donati
   (...) Any idea for about how much one of these services packs goes for and where abouts in which European countries are they available. Since I would needed about six due to the wheel arrangement six on each bogie, plus is there anything bigger than (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Bulk Orders @ LEGO AU and 82 class —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) It's general S@H Europe, so it should be all of Western Europe. Try via www.lego.com/shop, pick the country in question, and go to technic accessory packs. In AUD I'd estimate the wheel packs at about $13 apiece; add to that shipping, (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)