 Local / Australia / 5501
Re: what does everyone think of the new trains?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 23:52:04 GMT

I must say the ones i have seen look good. But i am no expert on trains.

Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message
What does everyone here think of the new trains they are raving about in
.trains?
Are they good or not?
Pitty that you cant get them in au yet, damn you lego :)