 Local / Australia / 5481
    Coming Soon —Braith Garden
   Hi All, Well, after a long net-free spell I'm back to share my enthusiasm for LEGO with you all. I have finally taken some good pics of a few of my best creations and I'm in the process of getting them up on the web. I'm now studying Graphic Design (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Coming Soon —Pete White
     (...) Welcome back. WA was the original hot spot on Lugnet. We now have semi-formal groups in NSW, VIC, QLD and TAS. SA were talking about a meeting a number of times, I'm not sure what happened. There are always people selling on ebay from WA and (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Coming Soon —Eric Sophie
   Welcome - We await your creations. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Coming Soon —Braith Garden
   Ok, I have a few new pics up at Photopoint.com. The direct link is ... (URL) just visit www.photopoint.com and use my email address to find my album. Hope you like what you see. Cheers, Braith. (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)