 Local / Australia / 5482
Re: Coming Soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 07:03:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Braith Garden writes:
Hi All,

Well, after a long net-free spell I'm back to share my enthusiasm for LEGO
with you all.
I have finally taken some good pics of a few of my best creations and I'm in
the process of getting them up on the web.  I'm now studying Graphic Design
and have to use college facilities at the moment so hopefully it won't take
long to scan the images, etc.
Anyway, another class awaits so I'll be back soon-ish.

Welcome back. WA was the original hot spot on Lugnet.
We now have semi-formal groups in NSW, VIC, QLD and TAS.
SA were talking about a meeting a number of times, I'm not sure what happened.
There are always people selling on ebay from WA and SA, but that doesn't
always mean they are AFOLs.

Be good to see some images!

pete.w