 Local / Australia / 5480
    Re: BUGS #5 (new member) —Zac Soden
   Hi, my name is Zac Soden. I'm on the Sunshine Coast and would love to come to the next meet as I am a major space fan. I could most probably come on the Saturday since it is mothers day weekend and we might go to my Grandma's who lives on the Gold (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: BUGS #5 (new member) —Aaron Coghill
   G'day Zac Welcome to Lugnet, and I would be great to meet you and see some of your creations. Due to my own and other peoples commitments the meet will be held on the following sunday.(20th) I don't want to change the date again (2nd or 3rd time (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)