 Local / Australia / 5463
Re: HAVING TO PAY FOR IT !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 19:41:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Eli Donati writes:

           Today I  went up to syd to have a look around, when I
got to GBros they had a 20% off lego sale  but thats not what court
eye but what did was having to pay $1.95 for catalogue personally I
have never seen it at this price and for someting that is meant to be
"FREE" NOTE USE OF "" show that the consumer, esp a Syd one is being taken
advantage by the big store just to make a quick buck! which I can't believe.
secondly everything in the city is over priced and under valued.

Is this how they are funding their frequent 20% sales.
There could be fine print that says with every $50 worth of Lego purchased,
people must purchase 5 catalogues.
Outrageous, this calls for the 'let's go shopping with screaming child' ploy.
Loud comments at crowded cash register should follow, with 'insert other store
name here' don't charge for Lego catalogues ! at the top of the list.

Alternatively see what LA have to say about this.

Alternatively say you brought the catalogue with you and question the scarcity
of certain catalogued products on their shelves.

pete.w