 Local / Australia / 5461
Re: HAVING TO PAY FOR IT !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 10:05:25 GMT

Ouch! did it come with an invisable box of Lego too?  That is madness! even
when they did have a price on them they charged only 50 cents.  I'd advise
Lego about this! I hope you didn't buy one... if not then someone close to
you could tell you where to find a free one.

Mel

In lugnet.loc.au, Eli Donati writes:
  Hello to all ,

           Today I  went up to syd to have a look around, when I
got to GBros they had a 20% off lego sale  but thats not what court
eye but what did was having to pay $1.95 for catalogue personally I
have never seen it at this price and for someting that is meant to be
"FREE" NOTE USE OF "" show that the consumer, esp a Syd one is being taken
advantage by the big store just to make a quick buck! which I can't believe.
secondly everything in the city is over priced and under valued.

cheers and thanks for letting me get that off my chested