 Local / Australia / 545
    RE: Pax Americana (was Re: Where did you lot spring from?) —Benjamin Whytcross
   (...) Sounds like the 'Lonestar steakhouses' [or something similar] over here, although they are designed to represent america's outback area [I think] [Due to possible censoring, I won't give my opinion of this :) ] Unfortunately, at least in my (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.debate)