 Local / Australia / 5440
  Re: Yet more piratical space paraphenalia...

(...) What have I done now?!? If you're just after the printed halves I'd be quite (read "very") happy to split a set. (...) Was the 3052 identified in sector MQ-bigW? (Somebody stop me...) Truly a brilliant set. See you on the battlefield. --DaveL (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Yet more piratical space paraphenalia...

(...) Oh D*mn I've done it again, I did mean Dave Drew, who gave me a lift home and mentioned that a model using curved walls horizontally would be cool. Otherwise, I now have all the curvewalls I need (at the moment). (...) Close. Target. For some (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)