 Local / Australia / 5418
  Paypal - the continuing saga

For all those people who had their international dealings stuffed up when paypal decided that payments could not be made to credit cards (and instead, please advise details of your US bank account...oh yeh), here is the latest reply to my request (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Paypal - the continuing saga

Gee i hope this happens.. I would love to be able to accept payments again. Thanks for the info Mark. Mark Harrison <harro1@one.net.au> wrote in message news:3ADAF12C.F2EAF1....net.au... (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)